Based in Liverpool, UK
Based in Liverpool, UK
Steam Early Access – Early 2018.
Download Press Release
22a Jordan Street
+44 (0)845 003 8159
+44 (0)845 003 7389
HyperBrawl Tournament is an arena based sports combat game, fusing intense sporting action and brutally competitive PvP combat
Once every century, the greatest warriors from across time and space gather to battle it out to become the HyperBrawl Tournament champion. HyperBrawl is a sport that combines ‘no-rules’, hyper speed handball with brutal player vs. player combat, where only the bravest and most skilled competitors will be victorious. Compete in epic local/online multiplayer battles of 1v1 or 2v2 or single player trials to improve and challenge your core warrior skills.
HyperBrawl Tournament draws its inspiration from games such as Speedball, Rocket League and Battlerite – combining arcade style sporting mayhem, electric paced multiplayer action and fierce arena combat.
- A fusion of electric paced, ‘no rules’ handball with ferocious PvP arena combat.
- Unique warrior & weapon combinations enabling skill development and ensuring re-playability.
- Smash and destroy opponents with devastating weapons and unique rage attacks.
- Score incredible goals by perfecting the special aftertouch ability.
- Player and spectator entertainment – A truly great party game, combining intense action and laugh out loud humour that make for amazing E-Sport potential.
- Local & Online Multiplayer - Up to 4 player local couch play/online multiplayer.
- Unique Warriors & Weapons: Choose from 10 unique HyperBrawl warriors and 10 unique weapons to destroy your opponents.
- Unique Combat Arenas: Experience 6 combat arenas, each home to one of the warriors and complete with its own special feature.
- Single Player Trials mode: Compete in 8 individual mini games that enable and encourage the player to improve their core warrior skills and unlock new content including warrior skins, weapons and characters.
- Multiplayer Tournament Mode: Use the skills you have learned in the trials and compete with friends in 1-4 person multiplayer games of either 1v1 or 2v2 tournaments, both locally or online
Milky Tea is a UK based Game Development and Animation Production Studio. Established in Liverpool in 2005, the studio designs, develops and publishes its own intellectual property as well as offering “work for hire” game development and animation services. The studio has created digital content for some of the globes biggest brands including NFL, Sony, Kraft, Bose and Toyota. The studio is renowned for its work in the UK on the Lloyds TSB ‘for the journey’ adverting campaign between 2007 -2013.
In 2015-2016 the studio published “Coffin Dodgers” a dark comedic Kart Racing game on Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Over the years the studio has won or been nominated for nearly every major award in its industry, including prestigious awards from BAFTA, EMMY, Banff and TIGA. In 2017 the studio was shortlisted by Creative England as one of the top 50 best up and coming, innovative and disruptive companies across film, games and digital tech.
In 2017, a leading integrated Internet services provider in China, Tencent, made an investment into the company. With this new partnership in place, Milky Tea plans further expand the team in Liverpool, scale up the development of HyperBrawl Tournament and develop new PC and console IPs over the coming years.
Game Trailer Vimeo
Studio Showreel 2017 Vimeo
There are far more images available for HyperBrawl Tournament, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Milky Tea Awards & Recognition
- Banff Award winner - (BBC game, The Well)
- Prolific North Award winner - (best animation studio)
- BIMA Award nominee - (Game, Roller Rally)
- DADI Award nominee - (Game, Roller Rally)
- BAFTA nominated - (BBC game, The Well)
- Emmy nominated - (BBC game, The Well)
- X3 TIGA Game Award nominated - (Coffin Dodgers)
HyperBrawl Tournament on Steam Early Access store.steampowered.com.
Milky Tea Studio
Official website http://www.milkytea.com.
Milky Tea uk.linkedin.com.
About Milky Tea
Storytelling through games, animation and digital illustration
More information on Milky Tea, our logo & relevant media are available here.